Minoca OS comes stocked with a range of drivers for common devices.
Below is a list of the drivers included with Minoca OS. This list is
constantly being updated as we're frequently adding drivers. We'll also
add support for specific drivers by request.
Class drivers are basically libraries that provide support not for one specific device, but for a genre of devices. Device drivers link against the class drivers to get additional support.
- DMA - Provides a generic DMA framework.
- GPIO - Provides a generic General Purpose Input/Output pin framework.
- NetCore - Provides generic networking support, including TCP, UDP, ARP, IPv4, and DHCP.
- Net80211 - Provides generic 802.11 wireless networking support.
- Spb - Simple Peripheral Bus (SPI, I2C, UART) framework.
- UsbCore - Provides infrastructure for managing USB devices, hubs, and host controllers.
- UsrInput - Provides infrastructure for managing user input devices, such as keyboards, mice and touchscreens.
- VideoCon - Provides basic terminal support for a framebuffer video display.
- Part - Provides partition management support.
- Sound - Provides a generic sound framework.